Wednesday 15 May 2013

Suffolk Coastal... two results in one?

Meadlands 3, Bressingham 1 (42-37)

It rained all match as predicted but it didn't bother me too much as I was all kitted out.

A bit of an oddity this one, as the match finished 2-2 (for a minute or so) until I noticed that we had only notched up 12 points (I was the last one off the piste).  So the players had to return to finish the game for a second time (it took a few more ends) with Meadlands edging it 13-12 (hence 3-1).  Well done to Les and Russ as they played out of their skins to win their game.

Dave/Les lost 13-8, Pat/Russ lost 13-4, Les/Russ won 13-3, Dave/Pat lost 13-12.

We are currently bottom of the league with three defeats but we were complimented by the Meadlands team on our performance and sportsmanship.

Update - it looks like I can't add up either as it was pointed out to me that we scored 37 points and not 36!

No comments:

Post a Comment